WEB DEVELOPER – ECCLESHALL
Due to our clients continued business success and rapid growth we’re recruiting for a Web Developer to join their busy team. The successful applicant will be working with multinational clients and EU funded projects in a fast paced working environment. The role offers a fantastic career opportunity for a Web Developer with at least 1 years experience to play a vital role in successful delivery of a variety of web projects. If you’re passionate about combining high quality visuals with a great user experience, then this is the role for you.
- Our client is committed to staff development, with regular internal training and opportunities to attend external training/conferences
- Bonus scheme based on individual and business performance
- Work for household brands every day
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the organization and regular reviews to discuss your work, development and progression.
- Support from entire management team with a ‘door is always open’ policy
The successful candidate must be able to:
– Have experience in HTML4/5 and CSS3
– Have experience of building responsively designed websites
– Display an understanding of PHP, including the ability to modify existing code to create new functionality
– Use Adobe Photoshop to produce fully functional websites from layered PSDs
– Handle multiple projects and prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
– Work under pressure
– Work with a creative team to build design-led websites
– Work to a high quality standard with meticulous attention to detail