Our client is a Holiday Cottage Rental company based in the heart of Chester. They are looking to recurit a Reservations Team Leader to lead a team of approx 10 people. The role involves motivating, developing and driving a team of Reservation experts to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service and support.
This involves ensuring that your direct team are driven to succeed, deliver outstanding customer service & exceptional quality.
You must have credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality
- Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team members individual performances.
- Ensure that shifts are suitably covered
- Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
- Conduct regular reviews of Agents performance and manage under performance
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Motivate and support team members
- Mentor teams
- Drive performance improvements
- You will work alongside the Senior Management team within the Operations Department to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, to motivate and inspire team members.
- To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication , creative thinking and a collaborative approach
- A flexible approach to the role is required and the ability to move around the business should this be required
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Previous Call Centre management and coaching experience
- Proven track record in driving results
- Change management
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures