SEO ASSISTANT – ECCLESHALL
Our client is a well established digital agency based in Staffordshire. They specialise in multi lingual websites and offer a variety of other services to enable the client to get the best out of their digital marketing campaigns.
The SEO Specialist will have a creative flair and good analytical, technical and marketing skills. They will have a sound knowledge of search engine marketing and in turn, improve our clients’ visibility on search engine results pages.
The successful candidate:
- Implement SEO campaigns, blogging campaigns and social media campaigns.
- Set-up and manage PPC accounts.
- Constantly check rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Liaise with the design and development team from initial stage through to go-live and beyond to maximise SEO opportunity.
- Monthly SEO reporting.
- Conduct detailed site audits.
- Conduct SEO strategy meetings.
- Support in-house marketing efforts.
Work with the SEO Manager to develop the SEO services and keep up with SEO trend
- Previous digital marketing experience including SEO and PPC (1 year minimum).
- Online copy-writing
- Well-organised, good team worker, problem-solving approach, desire to succeed, meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to communicate confidently with clients in initial SEO or sales meetings.
- SEO software, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Client focused
- Excellent budget control and understanding
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal departments
- Ability to receive instruction
- Desire to learn new techniques and skills
- Ambition to lead in a specialism
- Problem solving
- Strong organisational skills
- Innovative thinker