SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client has been trading for 16 years and has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies.
They offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development. Over the years they have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients.
A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over this time has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for account managing key clients online marketing campaigns and ensuring results are delivered.
- Account manager’s client portfolios are typically worth £90k of revenue per month and include clients of all sizes and budgets ranging from £1.5k to £50k pm.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about all things SEO, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed.
- You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future including national and International expansion.
The successful candidate must be able to:
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client’s online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating client’s needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Proactively managing client’s expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to, and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry.
- Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating the teams R&D.
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to “hold their own” and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture.