PA to the MD – CONGLETON
Our client is a well established Wealth Management company based in Cheshire. The main purpose of the role is to provide high level, confidential support to the Managing Director and assist in the achievement of all key business objectives.
• To apply high level organisational skills in prioritising and co-ordinating work load activities.
• To operate autonomously in making decisions in the absence of the Managing Director using existing skills and experience.
• To use initiative and discretion in managing a constantly changing and complex diary, anticipate and resolve any conflicts without referral.
• To prepare and check outgoing internal and external correspondence and reports, including confidential and sensitive information ensuring attention to detail.
• To prioritise and monitor incoming post, emails, phone calls etc. and take responsibility for dealing with issues and use expertise to follow up outstanding actions through to completion.
• To deliver the highest standard of client care both internally and externally.
• Ability to identify and anticipate areas of potential issue and raise awareness to MD and Management Team.
• To collate research and information for reporting.
• To organise and host office visits and events, including coordinating the briefing and material.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements in line with time management pressures.
• Ability to establish, maintain and review office systems and to ensure that all issues are dealt with appropriately in the Managing Director’s absence.
• Participate in projects and support in their delivery.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Ability to build strong relationships with others by delivering on promises, and by dealing effectively and courteously with queries.
• Ability to lead the work of others and support them through tasks to completion
• Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised.
• The ability to use initiative.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly paying attention to detail, both internally and externally.
• Uses effective and supportive questioning and listening skills.
• Committed to personal development.
• Approach work positively with a can-do attitude and takes responsibility for tasks.
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Display professional appearance to maintain our company brand.
• A willingness to work as a team member.
• Advanced computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft packages.