OFFICE MANAGER – LEEK
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client based in Leek, Staffordshire Moorlands for an Office Manager. This is a newly created role that will report into the Director to assist them in the day to day running of their small, friendly but very busy office.
You will be responsible for the smooth operation and organisation of administrative tasks including:
- Successfully meeting ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 standards
- Have experience within a Health and Safety environment
- Completion of Pre-Qualification questionnaires in preparation for submitting tenders, assisting the director in completion of tenders and ensuring that the correct documentation is submitted
- Managing the procurement of supplies to the business
- HR control for staff including ensuring employment contracts are correct & up to date, insurance & training certificates have been made available and recorded, ensuring time sheets and job sheets are completed correctly
- Implementing company policies and ensuring that the company meets any compliance requirements
- Fleet management ensuring insurance, tax, servicing and maintenance is up to date
You will have excellent communication skills and will be required to have experience in office administration & management ideally within an engineering or health and safety background. IT literacy is a must with experience of Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a well-established local business, please send in your CV and covering letter to Claire@brightcanary.co.uk