FINANCIAL ADVISER ALL AREAS OF UK
Our client has several opportunities throughout the UK for Fully Qualified Financial Adviser’s DipFa (Diploma Level 4). They are a leading UK wealth management organisation. The company provides face-to-face advice to clients based on their individual needs and circumstances, adapting the advice as requirements change over time to ensure that recommendations remain appropriate. Having strong relationships with their clients there is an ever increasing demand for trusted face-to-face advice from experienced advisers backed by a strong organisation and brand. They provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services, helping individuals, trustees and businesses to achieve their financial goals.
The successful candidate must be able to:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working a Client base
- Providing specialist advice on relevant financial products and services
- To conduct full financial planning reviews and portfolio management
- Optimising appointments with Clients to identify their needs and opportunities
- Managing Client relationships to build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Recognising the needs of Clients for Pensions, Investments, Business Planning & more