CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our client is a Holiday Cottage Rental company based in the heart of Chester
- The Customer and Owner Relations team are responsible for ensuring that the Customers and Owners have the best experience possible by providing the very best levels of care and service.This involves taking inbound calls and responding to inbound emails and finding solutions that make the customer and Owner happy.
- The role is varied, and contact from customers will vary from routine queries to complaints.
- The core aim is to provide a positive, pro-active resolution service for any issues that customers may have before, during or after their holiday.
- The post holder will ensure they give every customer a ‘World Class Customer Experience’.
- Their role includes identifying, sharing and spreading best practise throughout the business, and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
- Management of incoming caseload – responding to customer contact within agreed service targets
- Successful resolution of Customer and Owner issues and complaints as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of both the customer and the property owner
- Proactively identifying potential complaints/ issues and resolving quickly and proactively to minimise impact
- Maintaining full and accurate written records of each case
- Escalating any urgent/ high priority issues in line with company policies
- Providing a professional and compassionate service that converts potential complainants into advocates for the business
- Identifying any opportunities to upsell or cross sell appropriately with confidence and conviction
- A positive and empathetic approach and demeanour
- Customer-orientated approach with a desire to deliver great service
- Forward thinking and forensic approach with the ability to spot and resourcefully avert problems before they happen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge constructively and build rapport quickly
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process data and produce accurate written records
- Strong written communication skills, and excellent spelling and grammar
- Reliable and conscientious team player
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Previous experience in a B2C customer services/ customer-care orientated role
- Strong negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Ability to consider and assess the benefits of multiple outcomes and “think outside the box” to reach a successful outcome.
- Experience in a sales or cross selling role
- Conflict resolution experience