Our client is a successful property company based in the heart of Manchester, with offices UK wide.
- The succcessful candidate will be strong and self motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills. They will have the ability to work under pressure and a desire to continuously improve systems and processes.
- Previous Credit Control experience (preferably Property) is required and the Individual should have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
- The Credit Controller will be experienced in high level volumes of Transactions and Call KPIs and will have a good knowledge of spreadsheets; being a competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- The role involves working within a Client focused team.
- The individual will have the responsibility to manage their own portfolio with a high volume of calls daily required and dealing with UAC queries to improve Collection KPI’s.
- Liaising with a large number of both internal Clients and external tenants is a daily requirement so a high level of professionalism must be maintained at all times.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Maintain any qualifications required for your role
- Maintain membership of any required professional bodies
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Self motivated
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Property Services market is also desirable but not necessarily essential.