CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Our client is a financial services provider with a difference based in Chester. They are a dynamic, young company at the very cutting edge of financial advisory solutions to top tier Independent Financial Planners. They have already achieved a highly respected brand within Financial Services.
- They have created a suite of world leading solutions to help IFA firms;
- Close the gap between client expectation and investment reality.
- Deliver a regular monthly client touch point.
- Improve the efficiency and professionalism of their service.
- Provide a demonstrably clear link between the service and the fee they charge their clients.
- Potentially increases the fees they charge for the service and therefore increase the equity value of their business.
- Account Executive Experience,
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience,
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with colleagues,
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously,
- Negotiation, Listening, Communication & Presentation Skills,
- High Level of Attention to Detail.
- Financial Services experience required, preferably within the IFA community
- Proven track record working within client relations.
- Grade C or above GCSE English and Maths
- A good level of competency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence and have own car
- Visits clients, situated across the UK (sometimes staying away overnight)
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships
- Makes sure clients receive requested information and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands back to line manager
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently
- Keep records of client communications
- Other support duties