B2B ENERGY CONSULTANT
– HOME BASED
Our client is a well established telecommunications company based in the heart of Staffordshire who offer a range of services to their business clients across the UK. Services they offer are: Mobiles, Landlines, VoIP Phone Systems, Broadband & Connectivity, Gas, Electricity & Solar PV
Due to the demand they are looking for an experienced Energy Consultant to develop relationships and opportunities from self created appointments, utilising strong consultancy skills to understand needs and requirements to maximise the sale of products and services.
The role offers a training programme on the products and services as well as the processes that are required. However you will have complete back office support with regards to paperwork, contracts and audits etc leaving you to do what you do best – find the optimum offering for the client and close that sale.
This is an associate role and is offered on a Self-Employed basis. The commission is uncapped with absolutely no limits to what you can earn.
Hit and exceed targets.
Promote a range of energy services.
Meet with potential clients to develop and ultimately close business opportunities.
Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
Leverage your own network of contacts to generate leads.
Listen to and convert customer needs and wants into an appropriate solution.
The successful candidate must be able to:
– Success within a B2B new business role.
– Flexibility, Self-motivation and Driven to deliver agreed sales activity.
– A full UK driving licence.
– Ability to offer a solution sale To be able to liaise at senior/board level
– Knowledge of the UK energy markets is helpful but not essential.
– Being a true relationship builder who will keep the client engaged throughout the buying process.
– An ability to project manage; organised and with an eye for detail.
– Excellent negotiation skills and not afraid to close the deal.